· The personal data that you provide to us during your navigation in our online store, your registration as a user in our services (creation of a user account) or the registration of your order are subject to processing and will be kept in a file under the responsibility of the Company.
· Your data is collected when you contact us through our contact form, through our order form, through newsletter subscription, by phone, via email, or in any other way you can send us your data.
· We will not disclose, disclose or rent your personal information to any third party / entity in a manner other than that described in this Privacy Statement.
· Recipients of the data are the absolutely necessary staff of the Company, which is committed to maintaining confidentiality.
· We will send you a newsletter only with your consent, for as long as your data is in the “newsletter mailing list”, as long as you have not stated that you no longer wish to receive newsletters. We encrypt the transfer of data to and from the site using SSL.
· This website is owned by NtotasLight. If at any time you believe that we do not comply with the provisions set forth in this Statement or any other matter relating to data protection, please contact us by email at email@example.com. The Data Protection Officer is Dotas Michalis.
Finally, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties if we are required to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.